Rare Zoomorphic Calligraphy Art Handmade Arabic Written Camel Design
⇒ 18th-century Islamic calligraphy from the Ottoman region and called Thuluth.
⇒ Islamic calligraphy is the artistic practice of handwriting and calligraphy, based upon the alphabet in the lands sharing a common Islamic cultural heritage.
⇒ It includes Arabic, Ottoman, and Persian calligraphy.
⇒ The development of Islamic calligraphy is strongly tied to the Qur’an.
⇒ As Islamic calligraphy is highly venerated, most works follow examples set by well established calligraphers, with the exception of secular or contemporary works.
⇒ Take possession of this beautiful Islamic Calligraphy artwork for your collection or decor.
⇒ Buy it today and get the bliss of holy writings!
- Reviews (0)
- Design : Walking Camel Design.
- Subject : Islamic Calligraphy
- Paint Material : Ink colors & Gold
- Base Material : Rice Paper
- Size : 8 in. wide and 11 in. tall
- Age : Modern Handmade Art
- Beautiful Islamic Calligraphy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.